We may earn a commission if you make a purchase from the links on this page.
Present are the Hasselblad-branded camera with fine-tuned color calibration and powerful video capture modes, the amazing LTPO display that can scale its dynamic refresh rate down to 1Hz and is calibrated for each individual unit out of the factory, as well as the flagship Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset with 10 Gigabit 5G modem.
OnePlus 10 Pro specs
Here’s a list of all the important U.S. OnePlus 10 Pro model version specs:
- 6.7″ 1440p 1Hz-120Hz dynamic refresh wide color OLED display
- Latest Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor
- 10 Gigabit X65 5G modem
- Triple 48 MP wide, 50MP ultrawide, 8MP telephoto camera
- 32 MP selfie camera
- 5000mAh battery
- Fast 65W charging (charger in the box), 0-100% in 34 minutes
Does the OnePlus 10 Pro come with a fast charger?
OnePlus 10 Pro camera
While the specs of the OnePlus 10 Pro camera set leave something to be desired in terms of resolution compared to those 108MP or 64MP sensors that Samsung is using for, say, its Galaxy S22 series, OnePlus focused on optimization and computational photography algorithms developed in partnership with the storied camera maker Hasselblad.
The new Movie Mode lets you set the white balance, shutter speed, and ISO manually before and even while you are recording video. An extra professional feature is the ability to record in a LOG format in Movie Mode that has nor picture profile presets, so you can color grade your LOG footage to achieve certain effects.
Last but not least, the OnePlus 10 Pro offers a number of plays on extended exposure shooting modes that go beyond light painting:
- Water and Clouds: for taking photos so water appears smooth, such as with a waterfall. Also, for taking photos so clouds appear smooth.
- Moving Vehicles: for taking photos where car headlights and rear lights remain in a photo of an empty road.
- Light Painting: for taking light paintings of other objects besides traffic, such as with sparklers.
A play with long exposure on the OnePlus 10 Pro
OnePlus 10 Pro has an amazing display
Moreover, the OnePlus 10 Pro has a great white balance score, nearing the 6500K reference point that means the screens colors are spot on in terms of warmth, neither too yellowish, nor cold and blueish. OnePlus says it has calibrated it for both low and high brightness environments separately.